Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Adventure Awaits


I absolutely love Washington. I love the trees and the mountains. I love the lakes and rivers. I love the summers and falls. But the winter can get a tad dreary and long. So we are heading south in search of sunshine and adventure, and if we come across homemade tortillas, ceviche and margaritas, that’s all a bonus! Mexico was an obvious choice for us, since Selso is of Mexican descent. We are all eager to learn more about the country and experience its individuality. I am excited to use my Spanish and I hope the kids will pick some up as well.



Our bags are half-packed and I have lists in my head and on my desk, but come Tuesday we’re getting on a plane and our plans and dreams will become a reality. We invite you to join us in spirit via this blog!


4 comments:

  1. We're looking forward to tagging along with you, via the blog!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing my family & I enjoy more than traveling.... HOORAY FOR SEVEN WEEKS!!!

    I'm envious... but in a good way! So happy for your entire family. One thing is visiting for a week or two... but you get soooo much more being there longer.

    I'll be an avid fan of your blog.
    Carlos A. Herrera R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Bon Voyage!

    Sheila and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the pics!!

    :) Amy

    ReplyDelete